Farming equipment and machinery is at the heart of many farming businesses, and you need the right tools for the job. But buying expensive machinery outright can put a huge strain on cashflow. If you already own valuable assets, you can use them as security for funding.
There’s a huge range of finance for agriculture vehicles that can help you equip your farm if you need to buy an expensive new piece of machinery, or you'd like to lease new vehicles.
Asset finance can help you purchase, lease or refinance:
- Arable equipment and machinery — tractors, tillers, rollers, ploughs, harrows
- Soil machinery — cultivators, ridgers, chisel plows
- Planting machinery — broadcast seeders, spreaders, reapers
- Hay balers and bailing equipment
- Loader equipment — trailers, trucks, conveyor belts, telehandlers
- Fertilising equipment and spreaders — manure spreaders, muck spreaders, silage
See why businesses trust Funding Options to help them secure finance
We work with 50+ lenders across a wide range of products, so you can quickly see your best match
We’re trusted and highly rated by our customers, and our service is impartial and no-obligation
Our experienced team will guide you through the process — we’re with you every step of the way